sketches from my parents' attic


when i moved to he states from europe, i only had my suitcases to move my items. inevitably, i had to leave many things behind which are still stored at my parents' house. the past weeks i took some time to go through some of the boxes and was able to declutter quite a bit. at the same time i found some older sketches i thought i might share over time on artsy ants. the sketch above was a quick drawing i made with a blue wax crayon.



do you still have boxes of your old clutter (and treasures) stored at your parents' house?

wishing everybody a beautiful and sunny week!

4 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

You really are so talented Simona, those sketches are great.
No, I don't have things in my mom's attic, but my children still have boxes of their things in mine!

karen said...

I believe I currently have all of my belongings. Love the sketches and I bet you had fun sifting through old items almost forgotten.

Kim said...

Beautiful sketches. And yes, I still have "stuff" at my parents place, in the crawlspace. My mom did bring a box over not too long ago, I haven't yet taken the time to go through it...one day.

Sofia's Ideas said...

OMGosh! That is treasure indeed! You are seriously, seriously talented. How ld were you when you sketched these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...