a sisterly yarn along

simona:

finally, after months of no yarn projects i get to join sylvia in a sisterly yarn along. to get back into the groove i started with fingerless mitts again, this pair will go to a little friend of mine. i hope she'll like and use them!




sylvia:


as you might have guessed, i'm still working on my color affection shawl, i'm happy to say it's making good progress! but i needed the thrill of a new project, so i cast on for a  slouchy hat, with the mustard colored yarn i had shared here before. i'm travelling to london with the little man for a few days this week to attend a wedding of an old friend of mine, while the junebug stays home with papa (adventure? yes!) i had initially planned on making a hat especially for that trip, but i think i might be running out of time. i'm challenging myself though, i have 2 more days... reading has been a lot about planes and airports to prepare for and nurture the excitement about our small mama/son-travel.

joining ginny again this week. and what are you knitting/crocheting and reading???

4 comments:

karen said...

I love when the two of you post together!

Simona: what a color to be crocheting with :)

Sylvia: color affection takes forever but is so worth it. I'm planning on making another one one day soon.

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Both projects look so pretty. I have fingerless mitts on my list to knit this year and I have been wanting to knit Color Affection for awhile now.

Simona, I just saw your comment about the cat...we adopted her a few months ago and I am slowly get use to having a cat in the house. She really is sweet and I have even taught her to sit. Now if I can get her to leave my yarn alone!

Kim said...

Those are awesome colours you are both using, so vibrant!

Donna said...

While I loved knitting on my Color Affection I found I needed to have another project going at the same time. I like the mitts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...